CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

12

Recommit to your forgotten or abandoned
New Year’s resolutions and goals.
Even if you’re still going strong with your goals,
it’s a new month,
a new start,
a new day,
a new commitment.

You’ll walk around today and people will ask you why you’re smiling or why you look so happy or why you have that strange sparkley light in your eyes.
And you’ll tell them,
“It’s time for my February re-commitments!”
Today has brought a second wind,
a second burst of energy,
a second level of commitment,
a second resolution.
YeeHaw!

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go drink another glass of water. Because this is among my formerly abandoned resolutions. ;)

2 comments:

Connie said...

Pretty much all of the New Year Resoloutionists at the gym have officially quit. Personally, I like it that way, then I get the gym to myself!

Royden said...

wow, this is totally true! Cause this Monday I just started P90X!!! wow

Post a Comment