CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In the beginning

I go to college…because I want to be smart and educated and stuff. This blog has been created for a communications class at Southern Utah University in which we’ll be studying social media in all its forms. My plan (which I assure you is not evil in any of its forms) is pure and unadulterated success. I’ll recruit the most followers, gain the most readers, inspire the most blog-stalkers, and cultivate the most traffic, thereby earning myself the minimal extra credit points promised to the class member with the most successful blog by the end of this spring semester2011.

Join me in my journey. Follow me on the path. Traffic the heck out of this blog. Invite your friends. Come along as I strive to inspire and uplift us all with 365 steps to better todays, brighter tomorrows, and more fantastic lives altogether. A better life is just one day away.

And hey, if I win the class competition, I may just share some of my extra credit with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment