CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

5

Floss your teeth.

It's good for them, and even though it's tough love, it'll make them happier in the long run. Flossing is like exercise: it hurts at the beginning but the more you do it, the easier it gets and the less it hurts. Periodontal disease isn't near as much fun as...well...pretty much anything else in the whole world.

And seriously, there's a certain level of satisfaction that comes from flossing. Your smile will be brighter, your teeth will be happier, and your day will be better.

2 comments:

Tarah said...

Okay, the fish really are addicting. I should be doing something productive (like taking a shower) and instead I'm feeding your fish. Huh, maybe after the shower I'll floss. Good advice.

Tedi said...

I love this post. And, if you do have any followers with periodontal disease... send them my way :)

Post a Comment